Mercedes AMG G 63 2023 stands out in the marketas it comes with stupendous performance and a cabin that has all the modern conveniences expected of a top-spec Mercedes.
It should be noted that a host of infotainment and other technological features that would have seemed like science fiction to the original truck’s designers are standard.
Mercedes AMG G 63 price and which one to buy
G63 4×4²: $350,150
View this car for sale in the US
Although the 2023 G63 starts at around $180,000, most cars cost much more than that due to their plethora of customization options. It is recommended to choose the G63 with the Seat Comfort package (to get the multi-contour seats with ventilation and handling) and the AMG Trail package to have the right off-road tires.
Advantages and disadvantages
- amazing performance
- outer amazement
- comfortable interior
- Cabin with all modern conveniences
- off-road prowess
- Too noisy on the highway
- weak in corners
The new Mercedes AMG G 63 2023
- Mercedes doesn’t change the formula for the 2023 G63 much, just adds a few details.
- A new G manufaktur Logo package is available.
- There are now two new exclusive paint colors for the G63 4×4 Squared: Copper Orange Magno and Brilliant Blue Magno.
- The G63 4×4² can also be chosen with a new cherry wood floor trunk for 2023.
Mercedes AMG G 63 2023: Features
A 577-hp twin-turbo V-8 engine gives the G63 stupendous performance, and its sleek cabin offers incredible amenities.
This model is designed to wow, and its price reflects both its skill set and status..
Mercedes AMG G 63 engine, transmission and performance
All G63s come with a twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V-8 engine that makes 577 horsepower and 627 pound-feet of torque. A 9-speed automatic gearbox with steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters sends all that power to the all-wheel-drive system. Low-range gearing (2.93:1 reduction) is standard, as are 3-locking differentials, allowing the G63 to climb steep dirt grades with great ease.
Ride comfort is much improved over older G-wagens, but given this SUV’s towering height and off-road mission, you shouldn’t expect much in the way of handling.
- Properly equipped it can tow up to 7,000 lbs.
2023 Mercedes AMG G 63: Real World Fuel Economy & MPG
The EPA rates the G63 at 13 mpg city and just 16 mpg highway. Learn more about G-Class fuel economy by visiting the EPA website.
Mercedes AMG G 63 interior, comfort and cargo
It comes with a 12.0-inch digital instrument panel, high-quality materials, and amenities like cup holders and a surround-view camera system. Taller drivers and passengers will find plenty of head and legroom in both the front and rear.
- With the rear seats up, you’ll have 38 cubic feet of cargo space, folding them down (60/40 split) provides nearly 69 cubic feet.
Mercedes AMG G 63 2023: Infotainment and connectivity
It has a standard 12.0-inch infotainment interface with integration of Android Auto and Apple Car Playas well as navigation. There are 2 USB ports on the front, along with an SD card reader.
One is included three-year subscription to Mercedes-Benz connected car serviceswhich provides basic features such as remote engine start and stolen car tracking.
2023 Mercedes AMG G 63 Safety and Driver Assistance Features
Security features include:
- Standard automatic emergency braking
- Standard Lane Keep Assist
- Standard adaptive cruise control
Obtain information about the results of the crash tests of the Mercedes AMG G 63, entering the websites of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
Warranty and maintenance coverage of Mercedes AMG G 63 2023
In this section we tell you that Mercedes-AMG’s limited and powertrain warranties are on par with other high-end SUVs.
- Limited warranty covers 4 years or 50,000 miles
- Powertrain warranty covers 4 years or 50,000 miles
- No free scheduled maintenance
Rivals of Mercedes AMG G 63
Mercedes Benz GLS-Class
Mercedes AMG GLS 63 4Matic
jeep grand wagoneer
Mercedes AMG G 63 data sheet
Mercedes AMG G63 2019
- Front engine, all wheel drive, 5 passenger, 4 door hatchback
- $175,945 (base price: $148,495)
Type of motor
- DOHC 32-valve V-8 with twin turbocharger and intercooler, aluminum block and heads, direct fuel injection
- 243 cu in, 3882 cc
- 577 horsepower at 6000 rpm
- 627 pound-feet at 2,500 rpm
- 9-speed automatic
- Suspension (F/R): multilink/rigid axle
- Brakes (F/R): 15.7-inch ventilated perforated disc/14.6-inch ventilated perforated disc
- Tires: Gooyear Eagle F1 SUV Asymmetrical, 295/40R-22 112W MO
- Wheelbase: 113.8 inches
- Length: 191.9 in
- Width: 78.1 inches
- Height: 77.5 inches
- Passenger volume: 107 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume: 16 cubic feet
- Curb weight: 5,783 pounds
- Zero to 60 mph: 3.9 seconds
- Zero to 100 mph: 10.0 seconds
- Zero to 130 mph: 19.7 seconds
- Rolling start, 5 to 60 mph: 5.1 seconds
- Top gear, 30-50 mph: 2.8 seconds
- Top gear, 50-70 mph: 3.3 seconds
- Standing ¼ mile: 12.5 seconds at 110 mph
- Braking, 70-0 mph: 161 feet
- Road Adhesion, 300ft Diameter Skid Pad*: 0.75g
- *Stability control inhibited
- Observed: 12 mpg
EPA Combined Economy
- Combined/city/highway: 14/13/13 mpg
Mercedes AMG G63 2023 It is really incredible, it stands out for its great exterior and interior, in addition, its performance is great. This is a capacious luxury SUV with compromises that contribute to its character, and all of these features make it an outstanding choice.
Videos of Mercedes AMG G 63 2023
IT MAY INTEREST YOU:
- Audi vs. Mercedes Benz: Which is Better?